Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Always post the rules
Answer the questions from the person who tagged you
Write 11 new ones
Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Actually tell them you tagged them
I was tagged by aptmonger
1) Favorite drink?
It’s gotta be rootbeer. Juice-wise I love cranberry-grape juice, and my fave alcoholic beverage is plum wine.
2) What class do you think you’re most like (healer, tank, etc)?
I think I would be a magic user, like a warlock or wizard or witch. Stay in the back out of the way and cast attack spells to help my team mates.
3) What character do you most relate to?
Oh, I definitely sometimes feel like i’m tsukimi from kurage hime. I do not like crowds AT ALL and am really shy when it comes to phone calls and emails. But sometimes I feel like Mina from Sailor Moon.
4) Is there an event in your life, that you can pinpoint, that changed you?
I’m going to have to say three years ago almost today. (This is definitely not true for everybody, don’t take me wrong), but when I started my current relationship with my bae. I became more confident, i cut ties with toxic friends, and I started working harder too. I thought of myself as someone beautiful and capable. Sometimes i still get looks when I show self-love, but it was so worth it.
5) What’s your favorite song to dance to?
OH MAN. Right now its probs deewangi deewangi from om shanti om. It probably helps that the dance is easy to mimic. :3c
6) What do you think you excel at?
Well, art history, for one. The only AP test i ever passed was art history. I also like to think i’m good at drawing and writing comics.
7) What do you like best about yourself?
Physically, I like my hair the most. It was a real monster in middle and highschool, but its calmed down quite a bit these past couple of years.
8) What word best describes the clothes you are wearing now?
I am totes rockin some yoshi pj’s right now.
9) Any childhood fears that you still have to this day?
The dark. This is mostly for my own bedroom in my parents’ house, since one night the power went out and a spider crawled right into my hands. I still sleep with a dim light on in my room, but at other houses, i’m completely fine.
10) What is your number one pet peeve?
The sound of someone chewing. If its really quiet and someone else is chewing even quietly I will hear and will think it is wicked grosso.
11) What is your favorite thing to smell cooking?
Onions, man. I don’t care what you’re cooking, if you’re cooking up onions for a meal, I am there.
You don’t have to answer anything if you don’t want to. I thought this might be fun! Feel free to tag me again if you want.
1) What is the most nostalgic smell to you?
2) Describe an old movie or tv show you don’t remember the title of.
3) Who was your favorite teacher when you were younger?
4) What is your favorite thing to draw therapeutically?
5) Is there a song that makes you FEEL THINGS?
6) Have you ever had a pet?
7) Did you ever walk somewhere that wasn’t a short distance?
8) Do you have any siblings?
9) Is there a thing that you did that you are very proud of?
10) Did you ever get in trouble in school?
11) Favorite article of clothing?
aaaand anyone else that i might have forgotten.
my brain: there is literaly a 0 percent chance the fictional shit from creepy games will show up irl in your kitchen
me: but its dark and scary
i was vacationing in cocoa beach with the bae and we were chilling inside during the heat of the day. while on the internet, i decided to show him that video for laughs and he though it was just okay. my laptop battery died before the video was over, so i plugged it in closed while we went outside.
when i open my laptop to do something, it starts playing from the exact moment the battery died and i just STARTED LAUGHING SO HARD IN SURPRISE. my bf forgot about the video and thought it was me summoning the devil it was so scary.
Page 1 of 526